Omega 7 Fatty Acids
Omega-7 Protects Against Metabolic Syndrome
Many people know the wide-ranging benefits of omega-3 fatty acids but overlook omega-7 fatty acids which provide some unique health effects.
Scientists have recently discovered a specific kind of omega-7 called palmitoleic acid 棕櫚油酸. This newly discovered fat molecule is so important that Harvard Medical School has applied for a patent on it.
Health Benefits of Omega 7
Omega-7 fatty acids, Palmitoleic acid, are a class of unsaturated fatty acids. They’re rarely found in plants and even scarcer in animals. The richest source is sea buckthorn oils 沙棘果油 which has the highest Omega-7 potency of any known natural source.
Benefits of Omega 7 Fatty Acids
- Protects Against Metabolic Syndrome
- Fights The Factors Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Lowers Glucose And Insulin Resistance
- Palmitoleic Acid Improves Arterial Health
- Helps Manage Body Weight
Omega 7 – Sources and Comparison
Sea buckthorn has been used medicinally for health and beauty over 1000’s of years throughout Asia and Europe. Also this berry provides the most potent source of Omega 7 fatty acids available in the world.
1. Fish Based Omega 7 – It is possible to obtain Omega 7’s from Anchovies 鳳尾魚 but needs to eat a lot of Anchovies!
7-step process to extract Omega 7 from Anchovies involve;
bleaching, deacidification, molecullar-distillation, recrystallization, and other stomach churning steps to isolate the small amounts of Omega 7’s available in these sources. Furthermore they’re standardized to 50% Omega 7 and the remaining 50% is other oils?
2. Sea Buckthorn is 100% natural and is fruit oil. No bleaching, distillation, crystallizing, or any other questionable steps are needed to reap the benefits of Omega 7. It is possible to eat the raw berries themselves.
3. The combined effort of Super Berry – Sea Buckthorn is a SUPER FRUIT containing over 190 phytonutrients, minerals, essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9), vitamins, supercharged antioxidants, and other bioactive nutrients. Sea buckthorn is NOT only the most potent natural source of Omega 7. The combined effort of its impressive nutritional profile as a whole are profound. Omega 7 as an isolated nutrient could never provide the full range of benefits but the berry can.